8.25.2010

Plauges and Plastic Pumps

Today the little M.F. Just wasn't feeling well and had funny looking poop (would have included picture but felt it would be a little graphic).  We postulated that it could be because of mommas lactation situation (which seems like its good, maybe too good) but then we remembered she had mussels for lunch yesterday and all of our fussing seemed to start afterward.  we had a trip to the doctor because we were also worried about his little eye that goups a lot and for the last 2 days would seem red near his eyebrow when he was giving us shit for being bad parents.  The doc said his eyes look fine and just to keep watch of it since we were concerned and as far as his poops go we should be mindful for a week and see if it was just a fluke or a persistent pickle.


Momma's mama hooked her up with some dough and told her to treat herself to some goodies.  She got these sweet shoes and I'm sure she likes them but I think they are for me :)  The bottom is also pretty fuckin' awesome.


She got herself some outfits and a few other things that are definitely just for me and we won't be taking any pictures of those. 

To end this blog post a random shot of my baby sith as I don't want him to feel neglected should he ever take time out of his busy nap day to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment