9.04.2010

Poops


Well Sorry about the pics but this is what my life is now.  I'm a dad.  The left picture has made us crazy for the past a week or so ago.  We called people rushed to doctors and read the interwebs but everyone said just watch it and yada yada yada.  Well the second picture made us ecstatic because all the red was gone and we have now stopped taking poo pictures but i can assure you all that the baby is making more normal looking poops.  It is amazing the concerns that you have once you have kids compared to the concerns you have before you have them.  Previously my biggest concern was when my bag of weed was empty but now since I haven't had any weed around me for like 4 months my biggest concern, and oddly my greatest excitement, seems to be the poops my boy makes for us.  So lemme just end this post by saying Parenthood WTF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment