8.15.2010

Mighty Relocation

So yesterday I had  Cobra and the Shawnz come by and help me move all the really big heavy things that wouldn't fit through the doorways from my old shanty to my new much more regal shanty next door.  I really appreciate their help and patience with all the lack of planing for the move.  Almost everything we need to live is over there now with the exception a few smaller things i can move myself today, or whenever i feel like it.  I'm a little bit sore today I am sure the other guys are too.  Mama and M.F. are still sleeping over there and I am back here in the old shanty because it still has internet and I wanted to do this and craft a little war.  Moving right now would only disturb their peaceful slumber.  My Sith of a kitty has taken to the new digs really well and hasn't tried to run outside of his new Deathstar.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he feels the need to travel out and hunt down the rebels.  The new place has central air and is not sinking as much as the old one was.  There is even a basement to store my victims in.  It's nice and cool so it's unlikely the smell of rotting corpses will permeate the neighbourhood.  Grandma and Aunt Katie came by to help Mama with the move (and managing her monkey farm).   Aunt Lori took the little M.F. for the day and said he slept pretty much the whole time which is his general modus operandi.  That's enough blogo-writing for now as I'm bored and have some druiding to do. The firs pic is the old shanty (Known as Graceland) and the second pick is the more regal shanty (I think I'll call it Mighty M.F's Lair of Family-tude)

No comments:

Post a Comment