8.14.2010

My First Blog Post


Because other people I know have created blogs, mainly Johny Cobra and his lady friend Missy Aggravation I have decided to create my own as I tend to forget everything and Cobra says it's a good way to keep track. Even the easy stuff.  I'm a new parent and it's not something I spent anytime in my life preparing for.  I spent a lot of time looking after other peoples kids and now I have my own.  I hope to use this space to keep track of my parenting attempts whether they be fails or successes and to have something for myself to look back on and hopefully learn from.  So for now here is a picture of my budding family at stage one.  The little Robot is about 6 weeks old and the rest of the robots are rusty and the nameplates are covered in grime.

No comments:

Post a Comment