10.28.2010

Phatigue

Ok so I got my job back where I did my internship and started my apprenticeship.  I'm stoked to be there and really enjoy the job.  Right now is a shutdown so there is a lot going on and I am experiencing high than normal income as a result.  Since I started back right at the beginning I haven't been able to get things like computer log ins sorted out so for now I am "trusting" them that my pay is correct. 
I really wanted my first post about work to feature a picture of where i work as taken from the end of my street and i may still get one now that i have a new camera.  fuck capital "i"'s.  And "f"'s apparently.  Working a lot has been great and i enjoy most of the people i work with.  There is a place I have to go to get things.  These guys there give everyone a hard time about asking them for help obtaining things and it's not fun when someone says i have to go there be.cause those guys always sound upset that you asked them for something even though it's their job to give you things. But I refuse to have any feelings other than enjoyment of being at work since I  hopefully have a long career ahead of me there.  Now that I am working I'm experiencing a ton of lifestyle changes.  I have 0 personal time usually and come home just in time to see the lady and the mighty before we all go to sleep.  I don't have company over at all nor do I go anywhere.  I miss my lady and my boy, and to think only a few weeks ago we were tired of tripping over each other.

I have nothing else to say atm.


I pre ordered cataclysm today



I will be playing it at 3:07 am on dec 7.


I'm a nerd.

My baby has gotten cuter and a whole lot fatter.  I bet he is 20 lbs right now as the last time he was weighed he was 17 and it's been a while.  He can almost sit up now an he laughs and smiles and is happy to see me when i come home from work.  I stopped for the first time the other day and bought him a toy on my way home from work.  I'll probably do  that 1,000,000 more times as he gets into cooler toys and i need shit to play with :)  I can't wait to buy his first basketball and likely will this xmas :P    I'd also like to find a baby sized acoustic guitar for when he's 1 maybe 2.  Today i saw him sit up on his own with no chair and no help.  Mama sat him up and then he used his arms to keep himself from falling forward and pushed himself up to look at me.








No comments:

Post a Comment