9.05.2010

Snake Victory

The snake is the last of the many reptiles that have been my pets and she hasn't been eating so well lately.  This week was the exception.  I fed her yesterday and she nailed that sucker right away and gulped it down in about 13 minutes.  Made me very happy.  Today I can only say that based on her behavior she figures there's room for one more.  It makes me really happy and the fact that I fed her in front of the "mother-in-law" while she was freaking out the whole time made me very happy.  I added the song to the video because i had to speed it up a bunch.  It was just too long and that meant the shrill cries of the M.I.L would have sounded like smurfs in a blender.  That's pretty much all thats been highlighting my week besides the Lady and I making our return to the Ymc-gay and having dinner with Nan and Grandpa tomorrow.  Lots of videos were taken of the boy this week but they will likely end up on facebook so more of the ladies friends can see them.  Like they give a shit about my blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment